The following website terms and conditions apply to your use of www.boodil.com. You agree to be bound by these website terms and conditions each time you visit the website.
1. Acceptable Use
You agree to refrain from submitting or transmitting to or from this website, the following:
● Any harmful or technically harmful items, including but not limited to malicious software, computer viruses, Trojan viruses;
● Any data which you do not have the necessary and required permissions to use or share;
● Any untruthful or misleading data or material;
● Any unlawful material or material which encourages any unlawful offences, in any capacity.
2. Intellectual Property
You must not reproduce or utilise for any purpose, any name, logo, trademark, design, content or image on the Boodil website (www.boodil.com) without prior written approval from Boodil Ltd.
3. Data Privacy
Unless you are an existing Boodil client or partner, or in respect of data which relates to an enquiry, registration of interest or merchant application to Boodil for the provision of services; any material submitted shall be considered as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Boodil shall have no obligations in respect of such material and can copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, and otherwise use such material in any form.
There is no warranty or guarantee towards the accuracy of any information provided. In being bound by these terms and conditions, you agree to assess the suitability and appropriateness of any of the products or services being offered by Boodil, for your business or personal use.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, all terms, conditions, warranties and representations are excluded, as the information contained within the Boodil website is available on an “as seen” basis.
Without prior consent, Boodil may suspend access to the website. Boodil shall not be liable if this website is unavailable for any period of time, for any reason.
Any brochures, marketing material or promotional documentation are to be considered subject to availability and subject to due-diligence. Therefore variances may arise and in agreeing to these website terms and conditions you are acknowledge and accept that variances may occur.
Boodil, together with its directors, shareholders, officers, employees and partners shall not be liable for any:
● loss of income, profits, goodwill, data or contracts;
● direct loss or damages;
● indirect, consequential, or special loss or damages;
● virus infections acquired, or data loss incurred, through your usage or access to the Boodil website, including when downloading files from the Boodil website or downloading files which have been received from a boodil.com domain or email address; including but not limited to an email address ending in @boodil.com;
● the content and material of any websites which are linked to this website.
You indemnify Boodil together with its officers, directors, employees and partners from and against all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including legal fees) arising from:
● any breach of these website terms and conditions, either;
● (ii) directly through your usage of the website;
● (iii) indirectly, through the use of any person using your registration details.
There is nothing in these website terms and conditions that excludes, or limits our liability for:
● death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
● fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
● any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
6. Updated information
Boodil may, without prior notice, update these website terms and conditions at any time. As you are bound by these website terms and conditions you are agreeing to any such updates and shall revisit these terms to review from time to time.
You accept any such revisions when you next access the website and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the terms and conditions to which you are bound.